On Friday, May 1st, the Nisky High School Varsity team will take on Columbia at The Joe for its Friday Nights Light Program. (Joe Bruno Stadium is in Troy, home of the TriCity Valley Cats and HVCC).
Game time is 4:30pm.
This year, the Friday Night Lights program is teaming up and raising funds for the American Cancer Society.
Niskayuna Baseball’s Margie Rosenthal, a cancer survivor and proud mother of Tyler and Noah Hanft will be throwing out the first pitch.
The varsity team is raising money for the American Cancer Society by:
1) Pre-selling tickets to the game. Tickets cost $5. All proceeds go directly to the American Cancer Society. (Note Tickets bought at the gate do not benefit the American Cancer Society).
2) The team is also selling Coaches vs Cancer Sponsor Cards and creating a "Wall of Hope" of names of donators, in Memory of or in Honor of, at the High School.
These cards cost $1. Again, all proceeds go directly to the American Cancer Society.
At the game there will be other various activities, including a program book.
If interested in attending the game or purchasing Sponsor Cards, please pre purchase your tickets by emailing Kelly Whitley firstname.lastname@example.org or registering here. Answer the questions on tickets to purchase, and we will update your account with the correct balance for payment.
Tickets will either be at Will Call or can be arranged to pick up through Kelly.
Plan a night out supporting the Nisky High School Varsity team, and supporting a great cause!
Registration is Closed, but we always entertain new players if we can accommodate them!
If interested in seeing if we can assign you to a team, register here and if we can't fit you on a team, we will 100% refund you.
For more information:
The online registration will only accept credit card payment.
Niskayuna Babe Ruth Travel - All Star Baseball is offered for players 13 to 15 years of age. (Please note 7th grade 12 Year old's that successfully make modified baseball can opt to tryout for either 13U Babe Ruth or 12U Cal Ripken for the 2015 Travel seasons. )
Age is based on your player's age as of April 30, 2015.
Please note on travel:
1. This is a league in addition to Recreation baseball and will come with additional fees.
2. There is a significant investment in time and commitment for these teams including multiple practices per week, games on Sundays, and travel to neighboring counties.
3. Niskayuna is creating 3 teams 13-15 years of age
4. While it is our goal to get all interested on a team there is a high probability that some cuts will be necessary. The league will use tryouts, multiple evaluators, and a rubric system to objectively evaluate players and make the best decisions possible.
5. Tryouts are Sunday March 29 12pm to 2pm at the Armory. Www.armorysports.com.
Registering only guarantees an invite to a tryout.
For 16-18 Years olds interested in playing other teams locally in the Northeast Senior Base Ruth League.
1/1/96 through 5/1/99 birthdays.
Online Registration for Sponsorships. Visit www.NiskyBaseball.com/How to Sponsor or contact Eric Evans for more information: Ekevans1@earthlink.net
Our organization serves the youth living within Niskayuna Central School District. For several years running, we have had over 700 children ages 4-18 registered and playing within our organization.
For more information on Niskayuna baseball visit the official www page:
http://www.eteamz.com/niskybaseball/ or www.niskybaseball.com